Friday, March 27, 2009

Updated

I have two posts to update:
The first is Babies Of The Future.

After hearing Michella's interesting list of names that she would like to call her future children, I decided to ask her friend, Olivia, what her choices would be when she was over for a play date.

Here they are:
Boys:
1) Vincent
2) Christopher
3) John
4) James

Girls:
1) Ella
2) Jessica
3) Katy
4) Victoria

Fairly tame in comparison to Michella's list, I think you'll agree!

The second update is for Conversations With A Three Year Old which I posted yesterday.
The younger girls and I went to the library this morning. They had the day off school. At the library we met another au pair (I didn't know her and she is in a different cluster to me) and the two kids that she looks after - Francesca (5) and Nicky (3). They were so insanely cute. So, Mandy (the other au pair) introduced herself and Nicky had to get in on the act:
"And I'm Nicky."
"Nice to meet you, Nicky. I'm Jo."
"And these are my knees."
"Cool. I have knees too."

He also ran around the library pretending to be Lightening McQueen from Cars. Ever so funny!

No comments: