Thursday, March 12, 2009

Babies Of The Future

I asked Michella how many kids she is going to have when she is older. First it was 7, then 6 and then 8. We went with 8 and I asked her to name them. Naturally, there will be 4 boys and 4 girls because that is obviously the only way that it could be. So, here are her answers (obviously future husband will have no input......unfortunately!):
Boys:
1) Aiden
2) Marcus
3) Larry
4) Vincent

Pretty normal, I'm sure you'll agree. Although I was interested by Larry but it is the girls' names where we go a little bananas:
Girls:
1) Princess Rose
2) Daisy
3) Karina
4) DJ Candy

You should know that I am so holding her to this when, many (MANY) years in the future she has kids. She will also have a dog called Alfie.

I asked the two other girls to do the same so here are their lists.
Julianna:
Boys:
1) Freddie
2) Jeffrey
3) John
4) Gregory

Girls:
1) Daisy
2) Lucy
3) Rose
4) Violet

Julianna's girls clearly come straight out of a Keeping Up Appearances episode. All we are missing is Hyacinth. I tried to get her to go for Ivy but she was having none of it. But she would name her dog Snow Drop.

Alex's list:
Boys:
1) Jonathan
2) Chris
3) Matthew
4) Lucas

Girls:
1) Taylor
2) Megan
3) Isabella
4) Casey

Pretty solid list there. No DJ Candys anyway!

I made a list too and the girls saw it but there is no way I am putting it on here because it is my blog and I don't have to. But if you really must know, my dog would be Elphaba!

Now, lets all pray that Michella only has boys!!

No comments: