Sunday, March 08, 2009

I Have Proof

Spring looks to be on its way. Tentatively, for sure, but it is just around the corner.
I took a walk yesterday and here are some of the pictures that I took.
So, whether it be buds on a tree..... Or plants sprouting under the protection of the bushes.... Or just going it alone out in the open.....Or new grass (which is apparently moss - sometimes it pays to have a Mum who knows about things like this!)....... Or teeny, tiny flowers......
Or flowers nearly here......
It looks like Spring has almost sprung. I hope it sticks around.

These photos cheer me up no end because I woke up feeling HORRIBLE this morning and didn't make it to church.
But I did find a Siamese strawberry (or is that strawberries?)I didn't take a photo of the non conjoined side which was silly. It has probably been eaten by now.

2 comments:

johnhugh said...

Experiencing pressure to post a comment!!! I enjoy reading your blog and looking at your pictures. Will that do as my first contribution?

*Jo* said...

I expect it to be the first of many :^)