Tuesday, February 03, 2009

A long and random post that I can't think of a name for!

This post is going to be a looooooooooong one. I think.

First of all, I'm not able to interview for Teesside Uni. They won't allow a video conference interview and there is no way that I can go home to take it. I'm sad but at least I tried. What really hurt was when my UCAS status was changed to unsuccessful. I actually felt like I'd failed after that, even though there was nothing that could have been done about it. I'm not giving up on it though. I'm going to try with clearing and, if I am not successful there, then I will apply again next year. It is just so frustrating when I know what I want to do but I have to wait.

I have a few random pics that I am going to share:
I was intrigued by this onion. It was almost like it was double. Weird.
I saw this set of tracks in the snow the other day. No idea what kind of animal made them!



Here are the pics of where I was sitting for both The Little Mermaid and Wicked.
The first is The Little Mermaid. The second, Wicked. Bit of a difference I think you'll agree!

We went out for dinner on Friday night.... to TGI Fridays. How ironic. Great meal. Michella ate A TON! Appetizers (including onion rings, chips and dip and potato skins), all her ribs and fries, one of Julianna's ribs and dessert. She regretted it afterwards.

I made two pavlovas last week. One with the girls (basically a test run!) and one for the church lunch on Sunday. So much fun! The girls enjoyed making the first one. They enjoyed eating it more though. I've gotta tell you, it did taste AMAZING! Church people seemed to like it too. I was sad though, cos Carolyn didn't get to taste it. I wanted her opinion most! So, here are some more pics. Half are from the first pavlova and the other half from the second (fairly obviously I imagine).Meringue is ready when you can hold it over your head and it stays where it is!





I have more to blog but my eyes hurt so I will do the rest another time!!



No comments: