Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I did NOT cry (and I do mean - or do NOT mean - CRY!) in the middle of Barnes & Nobles when I saw this display.
I was NOT tempted to buy any number of Doctor Who series that were $99.99 each! OOFA!
And I did NOT buy the Vicar of Dibley final episodes featuring Richard Armitage just to make me feel better!! They were not $99.99.It did NOT make me cry again. No, it didn't.

I did NOT mention this just so I had an excuse to post a Richard Armitage picture on my blog.

NO, I will NOT post another one 'just because'......

And these are NOT from the week before last because I did NOT have a horrible week last week and do NOT not want to talk about it.

Confused? Me neither.


1 comment:

Amber Benge said...

Don't you love Not Me Monday? I do!