Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Wonderland

Chen Li and I went to Alice's Tea Cup (Chapter II) on Saturday. It was great fun!
We had to wait an hour before we got seated so we just wandered down Lex.... stopped at a pet store........ wanted to buy lots of puppies.......

Then we went to Dylan's Candy Bar (where else??) for a while before we headed back to the little tea room.

I love Alice's Tea Cup. From the scones to the tea, from the mismatched china to the fairy wings hanging all over the place, I just LOVE it!I was introduced to it by Julie from church last Memorial Day (which seems a LONG time ago now) and have been waiting for an opportunity to go back. Poor, unsuspecting LiLi! We both ordered tea (duh!). Chen Li got a plain green tea and got some random fruity concoction. We also got two scones each (try explaining a scone to someone who doesn't know what they are!) which were MASSIVE and way too much for one person to eat alone but they make you order two so who am I to argue? Chen Li got a ham and cheese and a pumpkin and I ordered a buttermilk and a mixed berry. I played it safe. The scones were delicious and the tea was refreshing. What more could a girl wish for in Wonderland?!

Here's the pics!


We finished off the day by going to a Yarn Store! BEST DAY EVER (apart from the fact that my UK bank card was blocked by the bank..... disappointing! But sorted now! Hurray!)

No comments: