Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm A Bad Daughter

Did you know that? Well, Mum and Dad, you probably worked that one out a LOOOONG time ago.

My Dad sent me an email with an article attached on February 4th. I didn't even open the attachment until today. Sorry, Daddy! Actually it is a very interesting article (click here to read it) from The Times on December 27th, 2008 by Matthew Parris. He calls himself an atheist and yet can recognise the transformation caused by Jesus entering someone's life and the positive effects that Christianity has had on the people that it has touched in Africa. He talks in this article about his experiences both recent and past in Africa. Take a look and see what you think. Personally, it is so strange to me that cannot quite seem to connect the dots in his thinking.

No comments: