Saturday, August 12, 2006

Yesterday I got 3 postcards!! Yes, THREE!!! lol a bit crazy! I got one from Beth and one from Jonathan in France and one from Helen who is back home in Northern Ireland just now. All of them sound like they are having good times. Beth had me singing Phantom songs and I wasn't even going to Paris!! lol so annoying!


It has been a great week for mail because I got two more letters today. I was really pleased to get a letter from Andrea. She sent me some of her pics of Shaun Maloney lookalike from Summit. Thanks mate! They are so much better than mine. It has been frustrating trying to describe how much he looks like Shaun Maloney without a decent picture. I sound a little bit like a stalker now. I'm not... honest!!! I also got a letter from one of my campers, Chloe, which was also very exciting too.

John and Morag went home today. I think they are planning to take the scenic route home so I don't quite know how long it will take them to get back. It normally only takes about 3hrs to get from Darlington to Edinburgh.

Dad has flown over to Northern Ireland for the weekend. Uncle Donald is doing some preaching there (not quite sure of exact location) this weekend so my Dad is just going to go and pay him a visit. He got there safely thankfully. It was probably quite a boring flight because of all the added security in Britain's air travel just now. You aren't allowed any carry on luggage other than a passport, money and medication. You have to carry it on in a clear plastic bag. It is crazy tight security!

No comments: