Monday, August 14, 2006

Ok, so Darlington lost 4-1 at Boston this weekend. Shambles right? Actually I don't have the foggiest. I have really read up on it yet, maybe we played better than what the scoreline suggests but that isn't really the point - in fact we didn't get any! This guy was playing for Boston - Julian Joachim. He scored two goals against us and today we sign him. So he is now a Darlington player. You think he could have done his new club a favour - but no. It isn't like he didn't know that he would sign for us. This move had been on the cards last week. Why, Julian, why?? Not that I'm bitter, he'd just better score loads of goals for us to make up for cutting our goal difference in half at the weekend..... or else!! lol I am pleased he has signed though because in the past it has been our strikeforce that has let us down. So now we have Joachim, Giallanza and (dare i say it) Barry Conlon hopefully we will get a few goals this year!

Haven't done a great deal today (haven't even got dressed - disgusting I know!). I'm re-reading Jane Eyre at the moment. I love it! It is easier to read than I remember although I've been getting a bit lost in some of the conversations. Too intellectual for me! Next I'm planning to read either Pride and Prejudice or North and South (when my Mum finishes it) or maybe Sense and Sensibility. I'll see where my mood takes me!

Tomorrow I am meeting up with my friend Mari. She used to live in England before moving back to Japan, where she is from. So I haven't seen her for a couple of year and I can't wait. We went to school together and we were really good friends. I remember when she first came to England and she couldn't really speak English and used to get mouth and mouse mixed up. She was so cute! She is amazing at English now though, better than me even I don't doubt! So excited!!!!!!!

No comments: