Thursday, August 17, 2006

Had a mock mock driving test yesterday. I failed it but actually drove ok. I stalled on a roundabout past the white line and that would have been a serious fault (unsurprisingly!!). But I guess it was reassuring that everything else went well. I also found out the courses that I got on to do Junior Honours history next year. In the first semester I am doing Victorian and Edwardian Glasgow, Barbarians in the Mediterranian (this was my first choice so I'm very pleased) and Saints and Sinners (can't quite remember what this is about!)
Today we went to Ochis to celebrate Paul's birthday (Beth's dad). Was a lot of fun and the food was awesome. I had a Cajun Style Wrap for my main course which tasted sooooo good but was really spicy (which wasn't helped by the fact that I had ginger beer to drink!). For dessert I had a chocolatey thing called Chocolate Lumpy Bumpy which was good but I don't think that I would choose it again. One of the waiters used to go to the same school as I did which was funny. He was a few years above me and got on the same bus.
Beth, Sophie and I had a lot of fun taking photos and playing with the empty ginger beer can. Simple things please simple minds as they say!
How cool are we??! Me and Sophie with the help of an orange
Beth and I
Stunning! What can I say! I think probably the less said the better on this one

The boys were not immune to the madness either!!

No comments: