Friday, August 04, 2006

Well I've had a very boring past couple of days. I started clearing out my room but seem to have got sidetracked and it is even messier than it was before (and it was pretty messy then!). I haven't really done a lot else and it has been so dull. Hopefully the football season starting tomorrow will brighten things up a bit. Dad and I went to the stadium today and bought Flexi Tickets. You pay a certain amount (a student one was £88) and get vouchers for 10 matches which you then exchange for a ticket for the matches that you want to see nearer the time. I thought this was a genius idea because it means that I don't need to get a season ticket and miss lots of games but I can pick and choose the games that I want to go to. It works out cheaper buying a Flexi Ticket than just paying for a ticket on the day, especially since they put the prices up this year!
I got the date for my driving test today. I haven't told anyone when it is but it is too soon for my liking!! I'm good at driving but terrible at the maneouvres (especially left reverse!). I'm nervous already!
I got really mad today because I've had to change my mobile phone number. I've had my old one since forever (well since I was 14 years old and shared the phone with my mum!). It really annoys me when people change their numbers so I'm so sorry that I've had to change mine - believe me, it wasn't by choice!!! I'm sure I'll get used to it!! If I haven't told you the new number then post a message or send me an email and I'll get it to you - hopefully I managed to reach everyone though!
Right I'm off to watch Taggart - the best TV show EVER!

Just now I like:
Listening to: Chris Rice - Short Term Memories
Reading: My Bible :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My room is messy too. :) I'm trying to clean it up, but it seems to just keep getting messier. It's a conspiracy! Haha... Love ya~