Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Today hasn't been too bad a day so far - it has been quite sunny which is a nice change from the continuous rain that we have been having over the past few days. I've been attempting some revision for my History exam tomorrow but have been listening to The Corrs as well so I think I've probably done more singing than revision! It is nearly a year since I saw them in concert in Bonn, Germany. They were so, so amazing!! Definitely the best concert I have been to - although having said that the only other band that I have seen is Busted so there is not really any comparison there!! The concert was a standing one and we had queued for ages and ages on the hottest day that we were in Germany with no shade - but we ended up on the 2nd row right in front of Jim Corr so that was great! I would totally recommend them for anyone to go and see in concert. I would jump at the chance to go again!


No comments: