Monday, May 22, 2006

I had another driving lesson today. This is my last one for about six weeks so it is a bit annoying. Today we did some 'controlled stops' i.e. emergency stops. They aren't exactly difficult but I always put the clutch down too quickly but I was starting to alter that by the end. My instructor said that my general driving is excellent - it is just the manoeuvers that I need to work on. Well, mainly reversing round a corner - I JUST CANNOT DO IT!!!!!! IT JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN!!! This has been a plague in my life for nearly three years now (on and off I'll just add - I have been a bit stop/start with my driving lessons) and it is really bugging me.
Tomorrow I head back to Glasgow. I have my second exam on Thursday and then my last on Tuesday. My parents are coming up to Glasgow next Monday hopefully to come and pick up most of my stuff and then I will get a train home on Tuesday after my exam. I'll be listening to more of the lectures from Summit on the train (via my laptop) so actually I'm looking forward to the train journeys. I've listened to so many of them already and they are SOOOOO good!! I always put one onto a CD (I'm not with the technology!!) and listen to one last thing at night. I was telling my driving instructor about my trip to America today and when I was trying to explain about Summit he was like, 'Oh like happy clappy?' when I said that it was a Christian thing. lol it made me laugh A LOT!!! It just made me think of Keswick!! lol So funny!

P.S. Beth - Jonathan sent me a pic of you with your hair short - it is very nice (from what I could tell of the very blurry pic) and Sophie with her straight hair - also very nice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay keswick!!!!!! cant wait :D bethan&ben are sooo excited!-their counting down to it everytime i see them!!!!
Beth (couldnt be bothered to log in)