Monday, May 01, 2006

I had a really nice weekend. On Saturday I didn't do much, just cleaned my flat up a bit while listening to the Darlington match on the internet on TFM. We won the game (against Wycombe Wanderers) even though we only had 10 men for the second half. Unfortuneatly Lincoln City also won and so are still 3 points ahead of us with one game to go. This means that to get into the play offs Lincoln would have to lose on Saturday and we would have to win and make up 6 goals because Lincoln's goal difference is so much better than ours. Oh well - someday it'll happen!!!
In the evening Graeme and Christine came over (followed by Esther later in the evening). We ate pizza and watched Christine's New York video. Then we played the Cluedo card game that Christine gave me for my birthday. It was a lot of fun and it was only when we were nearing the end that we realised that Christine had dealt out the cards that would tell us who did it etc - so we all had different answers. It was really funny! Graeme gave me back my first Alias DVD which he's had for nearly a year so I was really happy - just watching it now - genius!!
Yesterday (Sunday) I went to Partick Baptist as usual in the morning. There were quite a few visitors there which was really great - hopefully they will come back! I also got a tour of the church cos I had only seen the main bits of it. It is such a huge building!! There is a balcony with loads of seats (used at the moment for storage) - I would love to see that full on a week to week basis. Saw the baptism pool thing, then went round the back and saw the vestry and prayer meeting room. There is an oraganisation that has its offices there and then there is also a two bedroom flat. There were loads of rooms that is didn't see as well!! I couldn't believe it! In the evening I went to Gardner St as usual.
Today is Monday and is a Bank Holiday - this doesn't really affect me though because I have Mondays off anyway! I'm not planning on doing very much!

No comments: