Tuesday, May 16, 2006

One exam down - two to go!! I'm glad that my Classical Civilisation one is over now because I think that this is the subject that I'm worst at (although overall I my grades are better in it than in any of my other subjects!). Anyway it is over now so I'm really happy. My next exam is on the 25th May so I've got a wee while. I'm going to see the nurse this afternoon to discuss all the injections that I need updating before I go to the US - Mum gave me a huge long list which I've got to ask her about and I can't remember them all so I guess I'd better give her a quick call. I handed in my History honours application today -so I'm hoping that I get in and get the courses which I liked the look of.
Tomorrow I go home again. I've got a driving lesson on Thursday which I won't forget about like last week!! I get nearly a week at home which is good.
Here's a picture or two of Adam Rundle - my former Darlington favourite who was released by Mansfield last week. I'm still bitter about the football shirt to be honest!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jo, just reading ur blog as I'm trying to put off revision. How come you finish so early? I don't finish til 13 June! The exams cut into the World Cup - what a disaster! Neway was just wondering how u were. See ur going to Colorado in the summer, how exciting! What u doing there?

Beth xxx said...

hey jo!! getting my hair cut on friday :) can't wait!
wont be at cy- going down to grandmas to strip a room....... random but nevermind! will see you at a later date- possibly not till after america.

have a nice week! :)
Beth xx