Saturday, May 27, 2006

I have just been listening to Overtone, one of my favourite bands. I thought I would put some of the lyrics from one of the songs up:

Unconditional

Shattered dreams lie at your feet
Like broken mirror glass
Reflections of society
They never look behind the mask
Changing faces with the times
So transitional
It leaves you longing for a love
That's unconditional

You are loved and accepted
The way you are
He won't reject
You are loved there's no mistaking
Come be His child
He won't forsake you

Shattered dreams can be remade
Hope can live again
If you leave the masquerade
You can learn to love again
For the past does not compare
With His reality
Come and live for evermore
In eternity

There is then a little random rappy bit but part of it goes like this:

It's really all about the heart so get a fresh start
It might seem bizarre but it's true God loves you as you are!

Fantastic!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Jo! I enjoy it so much reading your blog. I think it's great that you do something like that, i would never be able to write regulary. Anyway I'll be home by the 25th June, so just 4 more weeks to go.
Bye Sophie

*Jo* said...

Hey Sophie!
Honestly it is so easy to write in these things because I have so much time on my hands - or that is what it feels like anyway!! I just ramble on and on and on!! lol
Hope you are ok!!
Jo xx
P.S Enjoy your last few weeks!! xx