Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I thought that I'd just write a quick post now because I will probably not have another chance before I go jetting off to the USA.
I finished my exams yesterday and am now back in Darlo. My parents came to pick up my stuff on Monday and were very helpful in tidying my flat!! lol! I'm relieved to be home but I just don't seem to have a lot of time. We are leaving at 4am on Friday so I've only really got tomorrow left to do everything. I guess that I don't have that much to do but there just seems to be an endless list of little bits and bobs that need to be done. In reality it probably won't take too long! One thing that I need to do is clean Zinzan out as he is going on his holidays to the Ainscoughs' (THANK YOU!!). Hattie is also going on her hols to Arthur and Margaret's.
I'm kinda sad just now cos Megan isn't going to be finished school when we are there. The teachers went on a week long strike and they have to make up the time. Personally I think that it defeats the point of the strike if you are going to make up the time but never mind. It is such a shame though because it would have been lovely to spend more time with her!! Anyway, I guess that there isn't a lot that can be done about it!
I've been trying to load all of my CDs onto my MP3 player which is proving to be slightly annoying because it doesn't recognise the names of all the Summit lecturers and their lectures so over a hundred items get labelled 'unknown' which is not helpful at all. I managed to get all my photos and videos onto it though and I'm quite pleased.
I hope that everyone has a wonderful month of June. Sorry that I probably won't be posting on my blog for a month but maybe I'll get a chance to. You'll just have to keep checking and see!

No comments: