Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Will post some of my Summit pics in a little while. I don't think that I'm gonna write anything much about it cos I don't know where to start but we'll see! So I'll try and get them on asap - have to go and use my laptop though. Took my photos in to be printed today and it cost me a lot of money - around £41 (dunno what that would be in $ but I'm thinking A LOT!). Twas nice to get proper copies though.
Went to Ben and Bethan's school today for their garden party thing - lots of little stalls, ice cream, a bouncy castle, Punch and Judy etc etc. Clair, their mum, couldn't go so I went along instead. It was actually really hot today (for English standards) so I'm pretty sure that I got burnt. I was wearing a top with a hole cut out of the back so I'll probably have a bright red patch there. I am so glad I went because as we were leaving I bumped into an old school friend from Polam, Clare, who I hadn't seen for about five years!! So we managed to catch up a little bit and hopefully we'll meet up again soon. It turns out that she even helps with Ben's class. I was just so pleased to see her because I had been thinking about her a few times recently, wondering where she was and what she was up to because she really was a good friend at Polam. For those of you who don't know, I had a terrible time at Polam, the school that I had gone to for ages. Eventually I left and went to Barney when I was 14 years old and had a great time!!!

Anyway, enough babbling - I shall go and sort out some pics very soon!

No comments: