Tuesday, July 04, 2006


Does anyone think that the guy on the left (Shaun Maloney) looks like Adam who was on staff at Summit? He totally does in my opinion!
There is supposedly a heatwave here in Britain at the moment. To put this in perspective it is about as warm as Colorado's 'chilly' spell!!! Heatwave?? Pah!! Having said that, it is probably a lot warmer in London and the South - it doesn't tend to get too warm up in the north east. Today it didn't even get out of the 60s in Darlington! In London I think it reached something like 86 which is pretty hot for Britain to be fair. Zinzan (the hamster) is feeling it hot because he has started having nosebleeds again! Poor little mite! I think that he is probably annoyed that I am home because I keep waking him up during the day when he is trying to sleep!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The hamster has nosebleeds??? That's so sad!!! Tell him I'm very sorry for him...