Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Had a nice day yesterday. Relaxed in the morning which was fab. Then met Clair and walked down to the school to pick up Ben and Bethan. We then all walked back to my house where the kids played in the garden with Hattie and I showed Clair my photos of my trip to the USA. She was probably bored because there are a lot of them!! I think she was interested in putting some faces to the names that I have been talking about because I have been talking A LOT!! Gave Ben and Bethan their t-shirts that I got for them in NYC. I was pleased to see that they fitted because I had been so worried that they wouldn't and I couldn't exactly return them!
In the evening I went to church to do some more Holiday Bible Club preparation. Had to paint a big sunset with silouetted palm trees with David Rowe. It turned out quite nicely actually! Also had to cut out some Memory verse scrolls which I did not like. I cannot cut out - my art teacher at school gave me a complex about it because she was really horrible about my cutting out and I've been scared to do it ever since. Yes, that is right! Scared!! I don't know why I can't do it. Maybe it has something to do with being left handed, but most left handed people are able to use scissors proficiently. I guess secondary school art had a bigger effect on my life than I ever thought it would!

No comments: