Thursday, July 06, 2006

In the qualifiers for Euro 2008 Scotland will be playing a match at Hampden against the World Champions. Yes, both Italy and France (who are in the World Cup Final) are in our qualifying group - also Ukraine who got to the quarters of the World Cup. So do you think that we've got any chance to get into the finals of Euro 2008?? Let me think about that a minute....!!! We'll probably play better against them than we will the Faroes mind!! As a member of the Tartan Army I should be able to get tickets for the matches against Italy and France so that is quite exciting!!
I was putting lots of pics up on my blog last night but then my computer decided that that would be a great time to stop working! So annoying!! I will try again a bit later!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uhhhhh what's the Euro 2008?? email me the answer