Friday, April 24, 2009

Feeling The Pressure

Ok, Sarah, this one's for you.
Apparently I haven't updated my blog in the last few days. I didn't realise that anyone read it or liked reading it. Sarah does though, 'it's like a highlight of the night for me to read it'. That is a direct quote by the way. I copied and pasted from Facebook.

Actually, I haven't posted on here because this week has been a little dry. Really, not a lot of stuff has gone on. I know that I have only about a third of my Nashville/Memphis trip up here but I loaded all my photos on Facebook which took forever and I got tired looking at them. Maybe sometime in the future.....
For now, you can have some pictures from the weekend when I met Chen Li in the city. We went geocaching and saw 17 Again. Awesome film. I'm still laughing about it.
I think it is funny that I was walking round Manhattan in cowboy boots and carrying a bag that I got free at the Tartan Day Parade! Ha!

I also got my hair cut. I realise that this picture looks nothing like me but it is the only one that I got. I was getting ready for church at the time so couldn't take a lot. I told the hairdresser to keep the length. She missed the memo. It is actually a lot shorter than it looks in this photo! At least it will grow.... but I didn't spend all those months growing it for her to just lop it off. Having said that, I do actually like the cut!!
There hasn't been a lot to this post. I know and I apologise. But I've got to please the 'Rabble', you know. Sarah, hopefully this will tide you over for a few days until something interesting (or not) happens in my life. In the mean time, may I remind you that Beth also has a blog. Badger her to update it cos she never does. :-)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thank you Joey! Much appreciated- btw me and Beth went to see 17 Again and it was fab- love love love Zac Efron!!!

teehee we have a little something from Banner for you! Will send it over with your mother when she comes to see you:) no telling what it is though...xxxxxxxxx