Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Well I haven't really been up to much since I've been home - I can't believe that my holiday is nearly over (I go back to Glasgow on Saturday!). Yesterday Mum and I traveled to Centre Parks to visit her cousin, Marj, and family (husband - Ali, son - Mike, and daughters Laura and Olivia) who are having a holiday there at the moment. It was so much fun!! Am feeling really sore today though from the exertions of cycling and badminton and clearly being the Air Hockey CHAMPION!!!!! Ali does not like to lose! Gotta say that Centre Parks looks like a really great place to have a holiday. There is so much to do there. I have been to Centre Parks Whinfell Forest (formerly Oasis) before and that was pretty good - but Sherwood Forest is definitely nicer I'd say.
Sorry I've not got more to write but I've really not got a lot going on at the moment!!!!!

No comments: