Sunday, March 26, 2006

Having a great time at home. I haven't really done a lot to be honest. I had my first driving lesson for a year on Thursday which went great - things just seemed to click. My instructor is really nice so it is really good!!
Have been to the gym a few times this week - I actually enjoyed it and was impressed at how much I was able to do considering I haven't done any proper exercise for a while.
On Friday evening I went to YL for the first time. It was great and very funny at times. I enjoyed it a lot!!!
On Saturday evening we all invaded the Plants' house, took over the living room and watched a DVD. The one chosen was Cinderella Man. It was a very good film, with a very good story but I wasn't too keen on all the boxing scenes - not my cup of tea!! But generally pretty enjoyable. We got home so late last night. James gave me a lift home and stopped at a green light which was funny. I got home at midnight exactly but counting the clocks changing it was one o'clock!!!!! So I'm very tired today and kept yawning through church this morning!!!!

Happy Birthday Stuart!!!

No comments: