Sunday, April 16, 2006


I'm not really going to write a whole lot today. Just to say Happy Easter. Such a good day!!
I am planning to put up some pictures from my birthday up but will do that when I go back to Glasgow tomorrow and I have my laptop. Just for now though I'll post a picture of two of my favourite Darlo players, Ryan Valentine (of course) and Clark Keltie (I honestly don't know why he is one of my favourites!!). Its taken from yesterdays match which we lost 1-0. Both of them did some really stupid but funny things yesterday and it was really quite amusing!!! I wish we had won that match but we still have a good chance of making the playoffs, especially if we beat Cheltenham tomorrow.
Yesterday morning Mum, Dad and I made a trip to Durham to meet a man who is one of the speakers who does the Summit Summer Conferences (www.summit.org). I am hoping to attend one of these conferences this year in Colorado. They are also held in Ohio and Tennessee. I had e-mailed Mr Bywater because I thought that he would be a good contact seeing as he and his family are staying in Durham just now while he is doing a PhD. So we went to meet him and his family (his wife and 3 daughters). They were really very nice people and very enthusiastic about the Conferences and were really encouraging about it. Now I just have to get my act together and get it booked!!!
So I will fill you in about my birthday very soon when I sort out the pictures!!!!!

No comments: