Monday, April 17, 2006

Well, I'm going to go back in time from my last post and tell you about my birthday which was on Friday (14th).
The day started off not so well. The daughter of our elderly neighbour called to say that he had sadly passed away that morning. He was 95 years old and was a really nice man so it was very sad news.
For most of the day I didn't do very much, only going to Sainsbury's with my mum. At 4.30pm I went round to the Hackers' house for my party. It was really so much fun. We played lots of party games (Pass the Parcel, Egg Hunt, Jigsaw Game, Musical Foam Squares (a variation of Musical Chairs), Musical Bumps and Pin the Tail on The Donkey), ate lots of party food and even got party bags!!! There were many laughs too!! It was such a good birthday in the end. The party was so much fun,I enjoyed it a great deal! Thank you to Clair and Simon for holding this party for me!!! You're fab!!
I've got one or two pictures of it:

Playing Pass the Parcel - Cath and James

Ben

Bethan

CAKE!!!!

No comments: