Monday, April 10, 2006

I'm back in Glasgow now. It is pretty stressful really - I've got an essay to do which is due in on Thursday. I just can't wait until it is finished because then I am going home for the Easter weekend. It is my birthday on Friday so I'm looking forward to spending it at home. It is getting a bit annoying though because on Friday itself one of the guys from school is having a big party for his birthday and then the next night one of the girls from school has planned a night out for her birthday and then to top that off all of my friends seem to be going away for the weekend so I can either celebrate other peoples birthdays or celebrate mine on my own. Not much of a choice really.
I'm really missing Zinzan at the moment. I know it sounds weird to miss a hamster but my flat is so quiet and empty without him. He is still in Darlington because this time I'm only in Glasgow for a few days. I'll bring him back here next Monday when I come back from my weekend in Darlo. I hope that he is being well behaved and not making Hattie too jealous with the attention that he gets. I can't wait to see him (very sad I know!).
On a happier note - Darlo seem to be doing slightly better football wise. We had 3 matches last week and we managed to win all 3 of them. This has put us up to just 1 point off the playoffs so hopefully we can keep on winning. They don't like to make things easy for themselves though so that will probably not be the case.
So I went to church yesterday. Dad and I went to the baptist church in the morning which was nice. The minister was a bit difficult to follow but it was nice to be back there. They even announced that I was back in the notices which I thought was really sweet, albeit a bit embarrassing! It was good to catch up with people again. I went to Gardner Street in the evening which was good as usual. I went there on my own because Dad went back to Darlington after lunch time.
I'm glad that I'm only in Glasgow for a few days this time. I can't wait to go home again!!

No comments: