Thursday, November 24, 2005

I haven't posted on here for a while because really not a lot has been happening. My flatmate from halls last year stayed with me for a few nights over the weekend cos she just wanted to get away from her flat and ex boyfriend. It was really good actually. I haven't really seen her much since we left halls so it was nice to catch up properly. On Saturday night we went to see Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire with Fiona. IT WAS AMAZING!!!! Such a good film! I think that they did a really good job of it - funny, scary, sad, happy etc. The only thing is why do they always have these endings where everything seems fine and dandy and it is all really cheesy?? Voldemort is back!!!!!!! It isn't happy! It just isnt reflected in the ending!! Other than that I loved the film - definately the best yet!
On Sunday my parents came to visit me. They had been at a wedding in Edinburgh on Saturday so had been staying there for the weekend. Instead of just going straight home they made a little detour to see me. I'm afraid that I was really grumpy because I was feeling really ill and tired, so SORRY MUM AND DAD!!!
Yesterday I went back to Weight Watchers!! I'm sick of being overweight but also of being unhealthy and feeling rubbish cos of what I eat. Met another student there called Jennifer who was so so lovely! I'll have to keep you updated on how I do!

2 comments:

Beth xxx said...

hey fellow HP fan! im sat in english listening to everyone completely stamp on harry potter&one guys trying to defend it against about 20 other people! hehe maybe i should help :S! wow it was great but i do agree with the ending thing -harrys supposed to be scarred&sad by the graveyard&cedric&stuf not smiling&happy and laughing etc! grrrrrrr!
well must do some work now!
bye :) bxx

Beth xxx said...

pleeease post again! or il.....wel im not sure what il do, but il do something!!! post! post! post! post! post! post! post! post! post! post! post! post! post! post! post!