Thursday, November 17, 2005

Again I am posting while sitting in the library. This time I have just been preparing for my Early Modern History 1550-1715 (History 2EM) tutorial this afternoon. We are studying the Wars of Religion in France at the moment which is ok but doesn't really make me want to go away and find out more about it!
On another note I am totally excited about the new Harry Potter film! Im a bit nervous in case it is too scary (i am a real idiot when it comes to scary things - even if they aren't that scary.) It really bothers me because I live on my own. Going to see it on Saturday with Fiona who is in my Hist2EM tutorial (the one who told me about the Gaelic lessons). I hope it is a good film because if it isn't i will just cry!!! lol
Also looking forward to The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe which is coming out soon. I'm going to have to read the Narnia books again before I see it though. It has been such a long time since I read them - if in fact I ever did. I think I might just have heard them on tape when I was little!!
Got letters from both Megan and Tina this morning! Yay! Will have to write back to them really soon. I love writing letters - I love getting them more though!! My letters are always very long and very boring!!! A bit like this blog really!!!

2 comments:

Beth xxx said...

Hey long lost bud!
humph Jons already seen Harry P-went at midnight on thurs. silly boy. but i REALLY want to go see it&we can't!!! well we might tomorrow night but it all depends on homework&other dull stuff, so i might not see it till next week-aaaargh!! i can't stand the suspense!
anyway must go-post more soon!
beth xx

Beth xxx said...

urgh he was just on then went again. oh great now jasons on&he'l try to talk to me&im just really not in the mood. thanks for the letter :) made my day! (wel up until matt went) anyway im casting doom&gloom on your blog so il go! saw hp last night-thought it was aswsome!! scary&sad though. pleeeease post lots more soon!! miss you, beth