Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Back in Glasgow now. Had a really great weekend and would have loved to stay for longer! Beth stayed over on Sunday night - more talking! lol In fact we talked until about 3.30am which I think probably wasn't the best idea seeing as Beth had college the next day. On Monday I met up with Sarah at lunchtime. It was really great to catch up with her because we never really keep in contact when I'm in Glasgow and only catch up when I'm at home. Beth joined us after orchestra so it was really nice.
Had to get the train back to Glasgow at 3.30pm. Someone was sitting in my seat so I ended up sitting opposite this really grumpy woman who seemed to think that she had more of a right to be there than anyone else. It was quite entertaining really. A nice Glaswegian couple sat at the table as well so they cancelled out the grumpy woman. Was also very entertained by a VERY cheeky eight year old Irish boy - he was such a terror! Was reading a really great book during the journey - Rachel's Tears by Beth Nimmo and Darrell Scott. It is about a girl - Rachel Joy Scott who was killed in the Columbine High School shooting on 20th April 1999. The book by her parents talks about her, how she 'walked her talk' as a Christian and includes many entries in her journal where she would talk to God. It is a really moving book and well worth the read. I would totally recommend it to anyone!
When I arrived back to my flat I watched the DVD of An Audience With Jonathan Veira. It is really funny and with some really good music on it. It was very entertaining!
I've got uni today and I think that it is going to be a struggle. I'm very tired and I've got three lectures (which I suppose doesn't sound like a lot!). I hope that they aren't too boring today!

No comments: