Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Hamish Update

**Update 2: Hamish is still in Vienna but has been moved to a different cache. At least I know that when I next visit Sophie we'll have some caches to find!**

*Update: Hamish has already moved on! Can't wait to see where he turns up next!*


It has been a little while since I've heard any news of my little travel bug, Hamish. The last time I knew of his whereabouts he was at Zurich Airport in Switzerland. Someone picked him up there and said that they were taking him eastwards. It turns out that eastwards is........
Have you guessed yet? One of you should have at least!

Now??


?
?
VIENNA!!!!!
I am so super excited by this! Vienna is where my lovely, lovely penpal Sophie currently lives.I love her. She's fab! But if she didn't realise where Hamish is from the photos then shame on her! Just kidding! xxx

I'm sure that Hamish will have a wonderful time in Vienna. Maybe he'll visit the Christmas market which is something I'd really love to do. I'm not at all jealous.........

No comments: