Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I'm now back in Glasgow. Mum and I drove up yesterday. I drove the first part (Darlo to Gretna) and then Mum drove the rest. This meant that I drove on the motorway for the very first time. Very exciting! I was really worried about it but it was fine because it wasn't busy.
Today Mum and I went to Ikea (oh the joys) to look for a bookcase which I am really, really in need of. It is getting delivered on Thursday so I'll have to try and put it together. I'm not sure how successful I'll be. We also got various bits and pieces for the flat including a rug (it looks very nice) and a basket thing to put all my random computer stuff in. Then we went to Next Home and I got a storage thing for my bathroom.
We then returned to Partick and went for lunch, then got the boiler serviced (very interesting stuff!! lol), went and bought a nest of tables to put my tv on, then Mum set off to go home.
Haven't done much since!!! lol

No comments: