Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I had my first day of lectures today. They all went well. They were introductory lectures really so didn't have a great deal to think about or use my brain for. At 11am I had Saints and Sinners (sounds a bit like some kind of fancy dress party really), then at 12pm Barbarians in the Mediterranean. Then I had an hour for lunch and finally at 2pm I had Victorian and Edwardian Glasgow. All in all they were ok. Tomorrow I only have one lecture - Barbarians where we will be looking at the portrayal of barbarians in film. Hopefully that will be quite good. When I got home I was visited by Kendie, Naomi and Ali which was nice. Don't think I have seen any of them since New Year so it was good to catch up. We took Zinzan out for a while because they had never seen him. We put him in the new pen that I have got him which he seems to enjoy!
I got a letter from Sarah today! I was so, so pleased! It was such a surprise! I miss her a lot so I'm busy writing an equally long letter!

No comments: