Friday, September 01, 2006

Don't really have a lot of news today. Yesterday went to visit Beth just to say hi and then ended up going with the Ainscoughs to the Archers ice cream parlour (which I had visited for the first time on Monday!). Twas lovely - had some ice cream (obviously) and then went to the maize maze which really consisted of more sunflowers than maize but was awesome. Had a great time! Played hide and seek with Jonathan being the seeker. He found Beth and I first but then we ran off and hid again and they couldn't find us. At one point they were right beside where we were. It was very difficult to keep quiet! Beth got stung by nettles which wasn't nice!
Had to clean Zinzan out today as he is going to stay with our neighbours for the weekend which he should enjoy. Today I am meeting up with an old school friend from Polam, Emma (or Emma Jayne as she was always called!!), which I am looking forward to. I can't have seen her since I left Polam about six years ago I think!! That is totally crazy because in primary school we were really good friends. A couple of years I went to her house for Bonfire Night and there would be fireworks and sparklers and stuff. One time a big rocket shot off and hit their neighbours roof which was kind of funny! So I'm looking forward to that anyway!
Tonight Darlo are playing Torquay. They are playing on Friday night because there are various Euro 2008 qualifiers being played on Saturday so they thought that people would want to watch them on Saturday instead of coming to watch Darlo (which is quite understandable given recent form!). It works out well for me because tomorrow Dad and I are going to Glasgow to watch Scotland take on the Faroe Islands at Celtic Park! Very exciting!!!

No comments: