Saturday, September 23, 2006

I am bored. I have been bored all week.
All I have done is:
Wednesday - Enrolled for my Junior Honours History at 9am. Seriously, why did it have to be 9am! That is just idiotic! Been ill with cold
Thursday - bookcase delivered just after 8am. Again, absolutely ridiculous! GIVE ME A BREAK! Then I built me a bookcase. All by myself. No help at all, apart from stupid Ikea instructions. Then I moved it from my living room to my bedroom which you thought would be easy but the bookcase was just about as big as my hall so I had to deal with the problem of angles. There is a slight bash in my bedroom wall but quite frankly, bothered? Then I did nothing else except made a sausage casserole for the first time. Turned out nice but I will not use those sausages again. Been even more ill with cold.
Friday - Did nothing!
Saturday - Did nothing except cleaning my bathroom and doing a load of washing.

Can't wait for tomorrow. This will be my first visit back to Partick Baptist since the end of May so I can't wait to see everyone there.

No comments: