Friday, March 03, 2006

Well the football didn't really go to plan. Scotland lost 3-1 to Switzerland and it was very, very dull and incredibly cold!! The only thing of note was that there was a streaker - mental person!! There were some Swiss people who weren't wearing any tops and I thought that they were crazy (as I was wrapped up in about 20 layers!) but the Scots had to go one better!!! Also although Shaun Maloney was a sub, he never played. I paid good money to see that match so I was angry that he didn't play!
Yesterday I went to lectures as my dad stayed in my flat to wait for an electrician to come who was going to fix the cellar light and reinstall a smoke alarm in my hall. Unfortunately he was only able to do the second of those things but a least that is done now. When my lectures had finished my dad went to PC World to get me a new printer as my old one was completely broken and a printer is pretty vital when you've got essays to write! While he was doing this I took Zinzan to the vets because he has been having nosebleeds. The vet said that it is probably because he is allergic to something and when he sneezes (which I haven't noticed - but imagine a hamster sneezing!!! SO cute!!) it will cause a nosebleed. The problem is it could be ANYTHING!!! So I've got to change one thing at a time to see what it could be, starting with the wood shavings. I hope that it isn't the bedding because Dad and I just bought a HUGE bag of the stuff!! I've also got be careful about spraying anything near the cage etc. Credit to Zinzan cos he behaved very well on his first outing, even though it was freezing, and he didn't bite the vet!! Yay!!
Just had one lecture and one tutorial today. Both quite interesting I guess but nothing special. I'm excited cos tonight I'm going ice skating with Christine, her dad, her little bro' Cameron and his friend. I love ice skating so I can't wait - I hope I don't fall over too much!

No comments: