Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I don't really know why I am updating my blog today. I don't really have any news at all. The last few days have been nothing special, pretty boring really. This is the start of a really busy spell for me at the moment though because I have about a million bits of coursework that need to be done. So my schedule goes like this:

13th March: 1st Classical Civilisation essay
17th March: History essay (but can actually hand it in at a later date) Spring vacation starts.
11th April: Spring vacation ends
13th April: Final History deadline
14th April: Good Friday and my birthday
20th April: History seminar paper
24th April: 2nd Classical Civilisation essay and Biblical studies essay

So there is a lot to be getting on with. I'm hoping to get as much as possible done over the holidays and I'm also going to take a few driving lesson because I have been learning to drive on and off for 3 years now which is pretty ridiculous. I'm really hoping to get going with that over the next few months. It has been nearly a year now since I stopped my driving lessons last time.
I can't wait for the Commonwealth Games which are starting in a few weeks. I've been missing the sport on the TV since the Winter Olympics finished not so long ago. Hopefully there will be some exciting events!! Definitely looking forward to the Rugby Sevens where Mathew will hopefully be playing!
I think that I forgot to mention how the ice skating went! It was A LOT of fun! There were so many neds though which was a bit annoying but we just laughed at them to be honest. That may sound horrible but if you've ever come across Glasgow neds then you'll know what I'm talking about! I think Christine and I took to the ice quite well. The problem was that I kept laughing and had to stop skating. I fell over twice (I have a big bruise on my knee) and Christine fell over once but that was my fault because I brought her down with me when I fell! Ooops!
Well I should probably go and read either Aristotle or Herodotus for my first Classical Civilisation essay!! Oh and Beth, cheer up honey! I will reply to your e-mail very soon okay?

3 comments:

Beth xxx said...

thankyou :)
you ever seen a fil called 'ice princess'? -majorly cheesy&chick flickish but reallt want you want to skate! guess il have to make do with imagining&ballet! -i bought it last week&then watched it about 3 times in a row :S !

lovely :)

have replied to your reply-not as bad as predecessor i promise!

miss you, Beth xxx

Beth xxx said...

hehe i've just re-read that comment&realised it makes no sense! i meant a film called 'ice princess' which really makes you want to skate, but i can't skate so il just have to pretend!

please post more&reply to my email :)

beth xxxxx

*Jo* said...

lol I understood what you meant!we'll have to go skating when I'm back over easter!