Saturday, March 11, 2006

I'm sitting in the library just now which is slightly depressing because I can think of so many more things that I would rather be doing on a Saturday! But it is my own fault I guess because I always leave things until the last minute, mainly because I work much better under pressure (or at least that is what I tell myself) but I do normally do better in exams than in essays or coursework where I have a lot more time to ponder things. So as you can see I am trying to distract myself from the prospect of work by posting just now (I have done a little it must be said).
While I am working I am listening to www.crossrhythms.co.uk (i always have to think Rejoice Heartly Your Teacher Has Measles to spell rhythm!) which is an online Christian radio station and has been playing some really good songs this morning. In 15 mins I will be changing radio stations to listen to TFM online. TFM is a local north east radio station that does really good coverage of some of the north east football teams - Darlo, Middlebrough and Hartlepool - (bleurgh!) and they cover their matches. So it is especially good when they are at a Darlo match because you can hear what is going on rather than having to wait for the result. TFM's football shows start at 12pm with Soccer Saturday, which is usually very funny and entertaining so I shall definitely be listening in! Darlo are playing Chester at home today. It is a really important game for me because I was born in Chester so I always feel satisfaction when we beat the team that I probably would have supported if we'd stayed there. The last time we played them the result was a 4-4 draw which was gutting because we were ahead for most of the match! Hopefully we will beat them today!
I should probably get back to my work now though! :'-(
Hope everyone else is having a great Saturday!

No comments: