Monday, June 29, 2009

Good News

I got a message today that cheered me up. I was alerted by geocaching.com that someone had retrieved and placed Hamish. I had been a little worried that he had been swiped but, thankfully, so far so good.
He is in a cache called Mausauel-Cache which is located in Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany. Pretty cool, Hamish! Looks like he isn't going to beat me home but I am hopeful that he will eventually make it home!
My little adventuresome Hamish! Safe travels, little one. Until we meet again!

*Speaking on 'Until We Meet Agains' I do have a post lined up. But I am feeling a little like I want to jump off a cliff because I have so much to do in such a short time overwhelmed just now so I will be writing it up at some point. It will probably be my first post when I am back at home.*

No comments: