Saturday, May 09, 2009

A Long, Hard Week

This hasn't been a fun week. Really. It isn't even over yet. I'm still doing laundry. I dislike laundry intensely and can't wait to get it over with this evening. Unfortunately, I still need to do my own.

The reason that I am still doing laundry at this time is that I have spent most of the last two days at school. Everything has been going on at once - 8th grade raffle, Italian Club, 1st grade plant sale.

But I got through it all. I had no doubts about that. I am also all bunged up. I can't tell if it is a cold or allergies but my nose has been really, really itchy.

I can't wait for Saturday. No, I can't wait for later this evening when I can go to sleep. Please let me sleep in tomorrow! I need it!

I was speaking to my parents today and my Dad asked me this, 'Do you think we'll bounce back from this?'
My answer, 'No.'
Darlington Football Club is pretty much done. I think it is all but over. Wow, this is so painful to write. I'm actually in tears. Thank goodness that no one else is home! Last weekend couldn't be the last time that my Dad ever texts me the Darlo score. It just couldn't.

When I wrote
this I never truly thought that it would turn out this way. Darlington would be saved. Of course they would! They had to be.

Doesn't look like it is going to happen.

It hurts too much to write about it. Read
this article and you will see just how bad it is.

Yes, the black writing is symbolic.

No comments: