Thursday, December 31, 2009

My 2009

This year I have:
  • attended a Ludy Discipleship Conference in Windsor, Colorado.
  • found my 100th geocache in the US.
  • travelled to Nashville & Memphis, outwitted tornadoes and fell in love with Country Music.
  • cried at the Little Mermaid three times, met Drew Seeley twice and received a letter from 'my chef'.
  • also seen Wicked and Billy Elliot.
  • knitted a hat.
  • 'met' Daniel Radcliffe.
  • turned 23.
  • attended my first baseball game. Go Yankees!
  • mourned a snail called Leaf.
  • seen Julianna and Michella finish 5th and 1st grade and Alex graduate middle school.
  • ate a few deep fried Mars Bars...... in NYC.
  • ate at a fondue restaurant.
  • surprised Meg and Tina in Pennsylvania.
  • said goodbye to New York and my girls and broke my heart.
  • went to Keswick, Edinburgh and London over the summer.
  • got the sweetest new hamster in the world.
  • got my first car.
  • gone to a few football matches - Scotland and Darlington..... both teams being a frustrating as the other.
  • gone to Beamish with my cousins.
  • wished my Grandpa a Happy 89th Birthday.
  • gotten really immersed in Strictly Come Dancing.
  • been employed by the hospital as a Health Care Assistant.
  • received a new GPS amongst lots of other things for Christmas! Hurrah!

It has been a really good year.

I pray that everyone will have a blessed 2010.

No comments: