Sunday, October 25, 2009

All For One And One For All

Here we are! The Three Musketeers! We're sticking together and looking after each other. Ok, really it is me looking after these two munchkins but I do appreciate their company.
Do you have any idea how difficult it is to take a picture of the three of us together? Pretty much impossible!

Phemie, who is normally the most docile creature in the world, decided that this would be the time that she would run riot. She went crazy!When Phembo was looking, Hattie wasn't! (How cute and fat does Phemie look in this??!)There were even times when none of us were looking at the camera! I'm not totally sure how that happened as I was taking the picture!Eventually Hattie gave up on me..........and Phemie literally started climbing the walls.
Oh, how I love them!

No comments: