Wednesday, September 30, 2009

In Case You Didn't Already Know....

Phemie is the cutest hamster a girl could wish for.
And she just got even cuter.

She has been asleep on my shoulder for over an hour now. Seriously. That never happens. With any hamster. Ever! And the fact that she seems to be content to continue sleeping there.... AWESOME!Sorry about the lack of quality in these photos. The only camera that is close at hand right now is my webcam on the computer. I'm surprised that I even managed to get a photo at all. Trying to position a laptop with one hand whilst trying not to awaken the sleeping hamster that you are trying to photograph is harder than it sounds.

I also typed most of this post one handed. Again, not easy!

Oh, and I know I look terrible but this is pre make-up and dressed. Blah.

Sweet dreams, Phemie!

No comments: