Friday, January 19, 2007

I'm sorry for the lack of posting recently. I've been pretty busy. Had Andrea and Ruthie visitng and that was good. I did so much driving but it wasn't as bad as I thought - in the end I drove even more than I thought and enjoyed it. The worst bit was the journey from Inverness to Darlington. It was really tough because I was just really tired. But I managed it and, of course, I didn't drive the whole way!
I hope Andrea and Ruthie had a good time. I think they now know more about Glasgow than I do and I have been here for 2 and a half very long years. In the second week I didn't really spend much time with them because I either had lectures or work to do or was ill.... what a great week!!! lol. We did have a great day in Edinburgh, even though the weather was awful!!
They left on Sunday morning and there isn't much to say about this week really.

No comments: