Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Well Christmas has already come and gone.... and I'm all Christmassed out so I can't really be bothered to talk a great deal about it! But I got lots of wonderful presents from some wonderful people so thank you!!

I was speaking to Luke (our minister's son who is four years old) on Christmas Eve and he was just so, so excited about it being Christmas! He was worried that he wouldn't be able to get to sleep so that Santa would come and give him presents. But he did have a solution and that was to try and sleep facing the wall or snuggled under the blankets. So cute! I wish I could get excited about Christmas. I didn't even open a present until after 10am. Oh to be four years old again!

Now on to New Year! I'm driving up to Glasgow tomorrow (so worried about the parking!) to tidy my flat before Andrea and Ruthie arrive. They arrive very early on Saturday morning which is not very far away now!!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that picture is scary jo!!
*evil/seductive eyes*
love you :)
beth xxx