Tuesday, January 23, 2007

At the moment I am sitting in an internet cafe that I passed when I was walking through Glasgow. My computer has broken (again!!) and Dad has taken it home to be repaired..... or made it is 'totalled' and I'll need to get a new one. It is getting a bit ridiculous though! I was going to go up to the uni library to use the computers there but I couldn't really be bothered so when I passed this place I thought, 'Why not?!'
So my news is that I will (fingers crossed) be graduating this summer, instead of next year. I was sick of honours and being thoroughly bored by the lectures and topics that were being covered. To be honest, I just wanted to go home and be done with Glasgow. But my Dad suggested maybe trying to move to a three year, non honours degree which I thought was a good idea. My plan was that I would take time out of uni until next year and then do the final year of the three year degree. So I went to see my adviser and he said that it was definitely possible to transfer to a three year course and that I may even be able to finish it this year. So, that is the plan at the moment. My adviser needs to work some stuff out but it should be ok!!
So there you go. A little update on a big change!

No comments: