Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I managed to get all my work done last week. It was pretty tough but I did it (not that that was ever in any doubt!!). I've just one essay to do now and that is due in on Friday so I have got all the books that I need together and now I'll have to get on with that!

I went home on Saturday morning! I was relieved to have a bit of a break. On the train I made up a schedule for Andrea and Ruthie's trip over here. It looks like it is going to be a busy time and I am going to be doing more driving than I would like but I am definitely looking forward to seeing Andrea and meeting Ruthie!
I was pleased to see Mum, Dad and Hattie but I wished that I had brought Zinzan with me. For the two nights that I was at home I was constantly uneasy about having left him in the flat. He was fine though! Dad and I went to the football - second round FA cup match against Swansea. We scored first but ended up losing 3-1. It was a shame but I'm not gutted or anything. We are still in the Johnsons Paint Trophy so it certainly isn't the end of the world!
In the evening we went out for tea to the Chinese buffet - always great!!
On Sunday we went to church as usual. There was a power cut so there was no light or heat. They were unsure whether there would be an evening service even but there was. Mum was on creche duty and looked after little Samuel. He is such a cutie but wouldn't smile for me at all!
In the afternoon I went next door to meet little Edward. He is just so cute but is very colicky so was crying a lot. Mum gave him a bottle then he fell asleep when I was holding him. Grace was in good form. She is even more adorable now that she is talking a little bit now. She has a very cute sense of humour! Today she is going round to my house for my Mum to look after her when Edward is getting some jabs. I wish I was still at home!
On Monday I went into town and did a little shopping, then went round to Sarah's for lunch and a bit of a catch up. Then I had to head back to Glasgow. The train was so busy and the journey seemed to take forever! But I did get back eventually!

No comments: