Saturday, October 14, 2006

So another week is just about over. It has been generally quite good. I went home with Dad on Sunday afternoon after we went to church at Gardner Street. I drove the whole way home which took around three and a half hours. I was pretty tired after that! Iain, Paula and the kids (Craig, Cara and Emma) were staying at ours for the weekend because they were going to spend the rest of the week at Oasis (Center Parks in the Lake District). It was really great to see them! Went to Geneva Road in the evening. Was nice to see Sophie! We chatted about Robin Hood and Richard Armitage who is playing Guy of Gisborne. Fantastic!

I had to sleep on the sofa bed in the sitting room cos Craig was in my room. I didn't mind at all! The sofa bed is probably more comfortable than my bed! Apparently Iain's alarm went off on his phone just outside the sitting room door in the middle of the night but I was the only person in the whole house that didn't actually hear it!! They all set off pretty early on Monday and then I did pretty much nothing for the rest of the day. I was meant to catch the train at around 6pm but it was over half an hour late which was a bit of a pain but hey. The journey was pretty uneventful but I did feel sick most of the way because I was sitting backwards! Gross!

The rest of the week has been pretty boring! Watched Scotland play the Ukraine in the Euro Qualifiers. Unfortunately we couldn't replicate the form of the France match and lost 2-0 with one man being sent off (unfairly I might add). Ah well, it can't take away from our result on Saturday. I will just remind you:

Scotland 1 - 0 France

On Thursday evening Zinzan decided that it would be nice to give me a heart attack and escape. I was really worried that he had managed to get out of the flat and then I would probably never have found him. Thankfully though I found him behind my bed!! Cheeky Monkey!

No comments: