Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I went home this weekend which was a bit unexpected. My computer keeps breaking down and randomly shutting itself off which was getting to be a bit of a pain so I took it back for Dad to deal with. So Zinzan and I travelled back on the train on Friday.
On Saturday I headed to York to visit Beth. Twas a lot of fun! First we looked round the shops for a bit and then went for hot chocolate. After that we looked round some more shops then went to Pizza Hut. Then, of course, a little more shopping and then Beth took me to her halls. They are really nice! Finally I had to leave. I ran to catch a train and got a stitch and it turned out that the train was late! Fantastic(!) I was sad to leave though!
In the evening I went with Emma to Joe Rigatonis. Was yummy! Then we went back to my house and just mucked around really. We looked at some old school photos and tried to remember peoples names!
On Sunday I went to church, of course. Saw the usual folks which was great!
Finally on Monday I bumped into Tig which was awesome cos I haven't seen her for absolutely ages!
So I managed to catch up with a fair few people over the weekend which was great...... and now I am back in Glasogw :-(

No comments: