Wednesday, October 04, 2006

David Hodgson has been sacked as manager of DFC! I can't say that I am surprised because it didn't really seem anyway way back from where the situation had got to. I thought he would resign if I'm honest but then I guess it wouldn't look good as he had already been suspended and it would almost be some kind of admission of guilt (mind you I wouldn't have a clue of what!!). I am sorry to see him go because he has done an awful lot for the club but hopefully some new blood will give the club a boost. It worries me though because we have been doing reasonably well under Hodgson so a new manager might be a change for the worse but perhaps for the better (which I am really hoping for!). We shall have to wait and see!!!

Some better news is that in Darlo we have a new neighbour!!! His name is Edward and he was born on Monday (2nd October). I am so excited and if he is anything like his big sister Grace (who is just under 2) he will be an absolute stunner!! I can't wait to meet him!

No comments: